CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Pre-Inspection

I had my pre-inspection on Tuesday and it went GREAT! The only things I have to fix are a few things on my parent board, so I am pretty excited about that! Today I need to do those things and put a few more safety latches on..which are a complete pain in the butt! Oh well though. She said if I keep my house this clean all the time then I should be good at every inspection! So good thing I am a clean freak :). lol. My final inspection is on the 20th. I cannot wait until its over with and I can get started! Even though I am a little stressed out about it, but I think once I get going everything will be good. I am doing infants only. So I will only have 6 week-24 months in ages. But I can only have 2 plus Mason. Which since we have a smaller place right now, will be fine. And will help me get the hang of things. And then once we move this next time I plan on taking more kids. I know it is going to be a lot of work, but the money will be nice and I am pretty sure I can do it. Hopefully. lol.

In other news..my in laws (Brad's mom and stepdad) will be here Tuesday night. I am pretty excited! It will be nice to have family here to visit us. They are staying till Sunday morning. And my father in law is an amazing cook and is taking over my kitchen while he is here..which will be a nice break for me :) Can't wait! haha. I think we may try to go to the zoo or Shedd Aquarium while they are here. Which I have been really wanting to take Mason, so I am pretty excited about that!

No comments: