CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Yay for certificates!

My certificate came in today! So this morning I went and signed the rest of my paperwork, and came home with a big bag full of more stuff! This is going to be so much work, but I am pretty sure I am ready for it. I think the biggest for me is keeping up with all the paperwork they need me to turn in and do. Im sure once I get going it will be much easier. But I am pretty excited!

Right now I am waiting for my floors to dry so I can finish my cleaning and get all my paperwork organized and set up. I am hoping I get interviews this week, supposedly I already have one lined up, just waiting for the call.

I scheduled Mason's circumcision this morning, it won't be until July 1st. But I am already nervous! ahh. lol. Im sure everything will be okay, I just hate the fact that he has to be put under. He has been doing such funny things lately..and catching onto everything! He is signing thank you now too, which is exciting! He has this new dance thing he does. HILARIOUS! And is definitely getting even more attached to me. This morning when I dropped him off while I signed my papers, he started crying...and when I came back, she said he had been crying the whole time :( and even threw up from crying so much! Attached much? haha.

2 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

I totally get the frustration with the whole circumcision thing...The foster baby we had a few months ago had the same issue, and I was really hoping to have it done. I hope it all works out...its so frustrating that the Dr's aren't up front about the deadline...I had no idea either!
And congrats on your certificate! Thats so exciting for you!

Rich and Rachel said...

Aww, Mason is so cute! He just loves his momma! Congrats on the certificate too, you deserve it, you'll make a great daycare provider!