CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh Mason.

I am seriously so excited for next Wednesday. Mason's 18 month appointment. I need a doctors opinion on his sleeping issues. They definitely are not normal, and I need this fixed before the new baby comes. He woke up last night at 1230 and ended up in bed with us, and fell right to sleep. But then at 230am woke up whining, kicking and fidgeting non stop. He would fall asleep for a few minutes and then continue again. It is like he is super uncomfortable or something is hurting. I hate that I cant figure it out. It sucks! I am hoping the doctor will have some sort of answers for us. Or just suggestions. Although, we are seeing a different doctor cause his old doctor left. :( Which I am super sad about because his doctor was amazing!

In other news.. I cannot believe he is going to be 18 months next week! Time is FLYING by! And I am 24 weeks pregnant today! Only 16 weeks to go! That is nothing!! This baby will be here before we know it! Mason is getting so smart, he says 7 words and signs 5 words and we are working on more! He LOVES to read. And now points out pictures in books when you ask him where something is. He is super silly and is constantly making us laugh! Gotta love him. Even though he is a horrible sleeper! Hopefully this next baby is a much better sleeper! That would be amazing!!

I may possibly be moving home sooner than later, and hopefully find out this week what exactly I am going to be doing. I hate not knowing! I just hope everything works out for us for once!

2 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

What is it with our babies having horrible sleep issues lately? Hadley is the same way! And I don't think its just the age, because Madeline never did it. I did notice that Hadley just got one of her back molars in, and it seems like ever since she's been sleeping a little better, so maybe Mason is teething too?
Does he have a night light in his room? Maybe he's afraid of the dark...
Or maybe he just senses that something is changing and he wants his mom:)
Who knows. Sorry, wish I was more help. If you figure it out, let me know because I'm getting desperate for some good sleep too!

The Wintch Family said...

I don't know but it is killing me! Mason has all 16 teeth already so I know it's not teething. He does have a night light so I don't think it's that. We get his new bed hopefully before this weekend, so I am going to try that. It probably will make it worse. lol. But I am willing to try everything! Plus, Hayden can have the crib! :) It could be he is sensing change, he has been pretty attached. I was thinking maybe growing pains too? I know some kids can have pretty bad ones. I will definitely let you know if I figure anything out. I am ready for some sleep!