CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Reno


So we made it to Reno safely! Mason has been having a rough time sleeping and he has allergies! Poor guy :( But other than that, everything is going well. The weather is sooo nice up here. Love it! And my friend Kelli and her 1 month old daughter Rylie live here, so we have been hanging out with them pretty often. Which has been tons of fun! Mason is eating solids 2x a day! YAY! And loving them. We are getting his 6 month pictures done this weekend! So excited for that! I got him the cutest jeans, a brown thermal type shirt and some shoes! He will look so cute! He sure is getting spoiled up here! And I am sure he is loving it. Although, we miss everyone at home like crazy! :)

We haven't heard much from Brad :( Which sucks! I have been writing him a lot since I got his address on Wednesday! I can't wait to hear something back! I miss him a lot and I know Mason does too! Every time Mason sees his picture he just gets so excited! It is the cutest thing ever!

2 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

Erika! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm totally going to stalk it now. hope thats okay:) And your baby is soooo cute!

The Wintch Family said...

I do! Now if I could just keep it updated so you can stalk it! haha. I really am gonna update often now! And thanks your babies are so adorable too!