CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I am the worst at updating this!


Well as I sit here Mason is crying it out for a nap. He has been sleeping so horribly. And this seems to be the only thing that is going to work. It is soooo hard for me to do. But the kid needs to sleep. haha. Anyway, Mason is now sitting up on his own and eating a whole bunch of baby foods! Big boy! I still cannot believe he is gonna be 7 months in 9 days! This year is just flying by! We are having a wonderful time up in Reno. I love it. The weather is so much nicer, even though it is getting pretty chilly. And I had to go buy winter clothes, considering I had a few long sleeve t-shirts. Mason is in 12 month clothes already! How that happened, I have no idea! He is growing so fast. It is crazy. He doesn't miss a meal :) My in laws are going out of town this weekend, so I will be in this big house all by myself (well with mason of course). But at least I have my friend Kelli to hang out with!

Brad seems to be doing really well. He is really enjoying the Navy, just not the being away from us part! Poor guy! But he has made 3 good friends that he says will be his friends forever. I am so happy he found friends to help him through this process. His graduation is October 3oth. I am getting really excited for it! Only 23 more days and I get to see him! We are staying the whole weekend. He gets "liberty" (free time) 10 hours a day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So we are hoping to get some fun things packed in those 3 days! Although Chicago will be freezing! I need to buy some Uggs! haha.

On another note. I swear I have the worst luck. I went to the DMV today to renew my registration. And my name change was not supposed to include Smith. They told me that you can no longer use your maiden name as your middle name. You can only hyphenate it. Then issues with my registration and title. I was about to give up. I am hoping I can get this all taken care of without the $250 FINE! Hopefully! Oh jeez. Life.

No comments: