CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

So excited!

My in laws left on Wednesday and when be gone until Monday. So the last couple days have been pretty lonely. But I just keep looking forward to the fact that next week at this time I will be with my amazing husband. The thing that sucks is he cant stay the night with us :( But that is okay we are going to make the best of the time we do have together! :)

I was watching some Navy bootcamp graduation videos to get an idea of how they were, and I was crying on those! Can you imagine me on the day of his graduation. I am gonna be a mess! I ordered Mason a shirt that says My Daddy My Hero and it has this rubber duck with a navy outfit on! I think it will be cute and Brad will love it!

After Chicago I am going to North Carolina to stay with Karen for about a month before I move to Chicago with Brad. I am so excited to stay with Karen. I love being here with my mother and father in law but I am getting super lonely. So it will be nice to have my best friend.

Well..I think thats all for today folks! Mason is sleeping which means I get "me" time. The best time :)

1 comment:

Darci Buhl said...

I am in love with his halloween costume. So adorable. Good luck with the move and everything! You're so positive about it all. I would be so stressed out I think!