CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Countdown..


Being a big boy and drinking out of a sippy cup!

Isn't this costume too cute!

My little penguin :)

Playing with his toys!

About to try avocado! He wasn't too sure about it.
Only 11 more days until we go see Brad!! I am on a serious countdown! I cannot wait to see him, although it will be a little strange seeing him in uniform. :) We leave the 29th, but his graduation is the 30th. And then we leave Monday the 2nd. I wish that I could just stay from then on. But still not exactly sure the day we are moving out there. Although, I think Kelly (mother in law) is gonna drive our car down to Vegas, get a uhaul, load up our stuff and drive it to Chicago for us, while towing our car. I just want our stuff out there! I am definitely not loving living temporarily. But oh well. Mason is now saying "mama". Cutest thing ever. And he definitely knows what it means. Silly guy :)

This weekend, I dyed my hair a darker color! It is so different, and I am definitely going to have to get used to it. But I like it. Let's see what else is new...honestly, nothing that I can think of. Reno is amazing, I wouldn't mind living here after Brad gets out. It is super nice and I love that it actually has four seasons. haha. I just love it here. Although, it is rainy and windy today.

So Mason is now 7 months! I feel like the time is flying. Before I know it I am going to be planning his 1st birthday party! Crazy! And Christmas is just around the corner! AHHH. I need to get on Christmas shopping. But then it is kind of like I need to wait until we get to Chicago. Who knows, all this moving stuff is seriously stressing me out. Just because I don't know when and how we are doing it all. Blah.

No comments: