CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fun weekend.

f


Brad's Dad and Stepmom were in town this past weekend, and it was so nice having them here! We are both very homesick, so seeing family makes it better! I took Friday off since they got in Thursday night. Friday we just kind of hung out and went to lunch. Nothing too exciting that day. But it was nice to be able to hang out with them! On Saturday we went down to the Navy Pier. It was so hot outside! But it was fun, we walked around and Mason got to ride his first Carousel. He LOVED it. He would crack up when me and Brad would say "weeeee"" So funny! Then on Sunday we went to the Brookfield Zoo. Which was a blast! Mason LOVED it. Even though half the time he wanted to walk and push the stroller! haha. I think his favorite part was the fish. He loved them. But we are so glad they came and we got to spend time with family. It was so fun.

This week is going by so slow. Probably because last week I only worked 3 days. Which was wonderful. haha. So this week is dragging! I get the new baby on Monday. So this weekend I need to go out and get a new bouncer and activity gym. Which I am also just going to use for this new baby. And I can write it off :) lol.

I am now 18 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good. Although, this pregnancy is definitely harder than with Mason. The little pains are a little more often and I am still occasionally getting sick. I have to eat every couple hours otherwise I will for sure throw up. And I have been getting headaches. Which are no fun. But other than that I feel great! And am getting huge already! I can't even imagine what I will look like at the end. haha.

No comments: