CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Holy Tired.

Yes, my energy is back. But...Mason has been sleeping horrible lately! I don't know what the deal is. I have been trying to let him cry it out at night, but sometimes it just doesn't work. He just screams and screams. Which still keeps me awake. I don't know what is going on. But I really wish it would end soon. Especially before the new baby comes! I will definitely need that to happen. He has also been extremely grumpy and whiney. Which I am hoping is just a phase!

In other Mason news, he has all these new dance moves which are HILARIOUS! The kid loves to dance! It's so fun. He isn't really saying much besides mama, dada (which are sometimes mom, dad, and daddy), ball and dog. I'm sure he will be talking my ear off before I know it. He has this new shy thing going on. We have been taking him to Gymboree on Saturday mornings. He really loves it. But is seriously so shy. He is still getting used to it though so hopefully he will come out of his shell!

Daycare is going good. I had one child's last day yesterday and I will get an 8 week old starting August 2nd. So I will have a 5 month old, Mason and an 8 week old. Should be interesting. lol. I think it will go good though. Hopefully...

Brad's dad and Stepmom are coming to visit next weekend! I am so excited, I am starting to get extremely homesick and it will be nice to have family here. We are still trying to come home in August and it is a pretty big positive we are...just don't know the dates yet, which is kind of frustrating! Oh well..we will know soon enough. Brad is graduating from A School on the 30th! And I am praying and praying that we get orders soon after that. I really want to move before this baby comes. It will be so much easier. And depending on how long his C school is, I may be coming back to Vegas. Only if it is a short school though.We will see. I am excited to see where we are going from here.

Anyway..enough writing for today. I have a major headache! :(

1 comment:

Rich and Rachel said...

Ahh I hope it's just a phase too! :-(