CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Gigantic!

So I had my last doctor appointment here before we make the big move next week. I did my glucose test and got all set for my records to be transferred as soon as I figure out who my doctor is in Vegas. I am so stressed about not knowing that yet, but that's the military for you, have to get a stupid referral from my primary care manager. So anyway..at the doctor I had to get my weight, which is NOT my favorite part. And seriously, I almost cried. I am huge! I know I am pregnant, but I am already so much bigger than I was with Mason and I know I have so much weight to lose after this baby. I'm scared it will never come off. I just can't wait to feel good about myself again. I am also still measure a little over a week ahead of time. Which means I am measuring in at 30 weeks as of right now..and I will be 29 on Wednesday. I am actually hoping it stays that way so I can deliver in enough time to get out of the hospital before xmas eve!

I cannot believe Hayden is going to be here so soon! I am starting to freak out. But I think with the cross country move and preparing for holidays and having a baby its inevitable to feel overwhelmed. I am moving in with my mom and transferring Mason into a toddler bed in the process, I am really hoping it goes well. Mason's pediatrician actually told me it would be good to move him to a toddler bed before the baby comes. But I am so nervous! Especially for nap time. Hopefully he does good, considering we will be in the same room, I hope that helps.

This end of this month is unbelievably busy! We leave next Tuesday (the 19th) for Vegas. It is a 26 hour drive! I know, we are crazy. I will be 30 weeks pregnant and we are traveling with a 18 month old..but, gotta do what we gotta do. It's probably going to be terrible! We are going to San Diego the 22nd and 23rd, and then coming back to Vegas. Brad has to come back here the 26th :( super sad about that. But we will make it through! Then the 29th-2nd Mason and I are flying up to Reno for Halloween! Which I am super excited for. And to make it better I got on the same flights as my brother in laws, so I don't have to try and manage Mason in the airport and on the plane while I am so huge and pregnant.

But yeah..just wanted to share a little before I go to bed. So excited for sleep tonight! :)

2 comments:

Darci Buhl said...

I know exactly how you feel about the whole being gigantic thing. At this last appt, I had gained 12 pounds since my last one. 12! It made me sick to my stomach, because it's going to be such a pain to lose it. I'm bigger this time around too. So fun. I'm sure you look great though...we should get together when you get out here and compare bellies:)
Good luck with the move...that must be so stressful! If you need help when you get here, with Mason or whatever, just let me know!

The Wintch Family said...

Aww thanks Darci! We should definitely get together when I get there! And how funny, cause I definitely gained 12 since my last one too! I was seriously shocked! 12 lbs in a month, what the heck!