CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Oh boy.

Everyday I look at Mason and seriously wonder how he got so big so fast! He isn't looking like a baby anymore, but a little boy! :( Time seriously flies by! And I feel like I haven't taken enough pictures! I need to do more of that! I also need to print pictures, which should be fun since I haven't done that in awhile! lol.

Two weeks from tomorrow we start our trip back to Vegas. I am so nervous about this long drive. I am honestly expecting the worst...because Mason literally HATES the car. Always has. Hopefully he proves me wrong. Packing starts tonight after my daycare kids leave. Not excited about that. lol. I would start while they are here..but, this little girl doesn't really let me get much done. Pain in the butt.

Nothing else really exciting has been happening lately. So I guess that is all for today!

No comments: