CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PJ's

Aren't those just the cutest pajamas ever! haha. So nothing really new up here in Reno. Just 17 more days until I get to see Brad. I am so excited. I honestly did not think it would be this hard to be without him. But I guess I better get used to it, huh! But at least when he goes on boat leaves I will be able to talk to him more than I get to now. I think that is the worst part. Not being able to talk to him. He is the one I vent to about most things, and I can't even do that. It kind of sucks.

But anyway, Mason has been sleeping a little better. The falling asleep at night has gotten great! He goes to sleep by himself with crying for maybe a minute! It is amazing! Now I just have to work on those night wakings. I think I might just have to let him cry it out in the middle of the night. It will suck, but I know he is capable of sleeping through the night, considering the night before last he slept in his own bed until 7am! So it is possible. haha.

I am gonna try and get a night out this week or weekend. I am in desperate need of it. It should be nice! And I am gonna try and get my hair done this week too! YESS! It needs it too! Very bad! I love having short hair but then again I have to get it done more often. Now for the big question. Should I keep it blonde...or dye it a brown color with blonde highlights? It is becoming fall?? I can't decide what to do! I am scared if I dye it brown it will look stupid! And we don't want that. haha. Anyway...Mason is napping, so I am gonna get some things done before he wakes up :) It is my only time..considering he likes me to be around him constantly. Little stinker.

1 comment:

knap said...

Erika, His pj's are so darn cute, and so is he.... Cute Blog.